Formosa - stackable bar stools and tables
Formosa by Jacob Nitz
New horizons, new ideas. A trip to Taiwan inspired designer Jacob Nitz to create the Formosa collection. “Formosa was once the name of Taiwan given by the Portuguese - meaning ‘beautiful island’”, explains Nitz. Each stool forms a small island surrounding a larger one, namely the table: Formosa Archipelago.
Stools and tables are available in different sizes, heights and finishes. The Formosa is a sturdy and durable collection making it ideal for school canteens and lunchrooms. Tops available as solid oak, walnut or a powder-coat finish.
- made in the Netherlands
- stackable stools
- stackable tables on request
- optional solid oak/walnut or project powder-coated tops
- any standard RAL colour for the base
- Fabric options: Facet, Gabriel - Medley/Step Melange/ Tonal / Select/ Chili/ Savoy, Kvadrat - Revive/Reflect/ Remix/ Hallingdal/ Steel Cut trio/ Divina MD, Ohman Leder Vintage, Ohman leder 1012, Oniro PUxx
- feel free to ask for custom options in material or colours
Special requests? Need help customising your Bogaerts Label product? Do not hesitate and feel free to ask. We have a 3D service available to create a presentable image in the right colours and materials for your client.
We love to deliver bespoke solutions!